Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Use Your Skills

As October slowly walks into our lives, I need to reflect on how productive my September was. I wrote a short story and I cracked down and began to write my very first novel. I do have a working title and I would share a sample here, but I cannot risk someone stealing my work. Trust no one; question everything - that's my motto.

Carlo has started working on his novel too. He has a full first chapter. I am really proud of the two of us. It is an exciting time for writers and I cannot wait for the day that he and I both have a finished product in our hands. 

I think I want to try and publish my short story somewhere. It still needs some tweaking, but I will work on it until I am ready for it to go somewhere. 

My goals for October:
  • Write 2 chapters of my novel
  • Finish and submit my short story somewhere
  • Lose two pounds
  • Go to the gym two days a week for 30 minutes.
  • Catch up on all my school work

Cheers to a successful October!



No comments:

Post a Comment