Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer Time Is Here!!!


Sorry to have gotten so deep on that last post, but this weekend's whole meaning just called for some serious thought. On a less serious note, summer is finally here!!! No more papers to write, scantrons to bubble in, or poems to analyze. It is time to kick up our feet, sip on some cold drinks and relax your brain cells. I have already spent many of my days off at the beach and earned myself a beautiful tan. If you are from the New York area, I highly recommend Point Lookout and Lido Beach. Both are very small beaches, but if you go at the right time on the right day then it is just heaven. So grab some friends, your SPF 5,000 and a soccer ball and get to the beach. There is nothing more relaxing. Please do remember though that the sun is twenty times stronger than normal because of the extremely icy winter we had. I already got burnt twice because I used too little sunscreen. Not trying to put a damper on things, but what ruins a perfect beach day more than awkward sunburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment