Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Midterms

How did we all do on Midterms?! Yes, some teachers do not have an actual midterm assignment or exam, but we can still have grades that either send us into a flurried panic or calm our souls at this point in the semester. Mine was the latter. I am still a little panicked over my grades, but they are good grades. I think I feel extra pressure because of my impending graduation this May. I really want to graduate from here with honors (Cum Laude or Magna Cum Laude). I have to work really hard, but I know that I can do it. Maybe if I shoot for all A's at the end of this semester?

So far, I have three B+'s for my midterm grades. I do not know if I should be happy or worried about that. I think I should feel a little proud because those grades are in my three most difficult classes. 

Right now, I am balancing so much that I get headaches: sitting on duty at night, working in the Pub, organizing Breakwater, running to meetings and trying to find some down time for myself. It is all very stressful. I don't like it. Stress is not fun. That's why it is so important to manage your time well and not just in college. Now, that midterms are over, I think I feel a bit calmer, but we shall see how that long that keeps up.

No comments:

Post a Comment