Sunday, November 2, 2014

November is Here

According to the calculations of my countdown app, I have 195 days until graduation. Does anyone understand how amazing that feels? I have one semester left as an RA, as a WA, as a member of SAA, as the co-editor of Breakwater and as a student. I registered for my last 15 credits, I am working on the first chapter of my first novel and I am having fun going to the gym three days a week. 

I have a plan. 
It's pretty well thought out, if you ask me.
I created a workout schedule for the semester based on my class times, work study, duty nights and desk hours. I workout for at least 30 minutes three times a week. I am off to a pretty excellent start. Last week, I went to the gym on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Meaghan and I went today, but I did not do thirty minutes. It's okay though because I am going tomorrow and Tuesday. Maybe I will have enough energy by Thursday afternoon to workout after class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment