Wednesday, April 29, 2015

End-of-Semester-Blues

It’s time to say goodbye…

Goodbye to the last four years.
Goodbye to the confines of Albertus Magnus College.
Goodbye to some of my favorite professors, mentors, classmates, and staff members.
Goodbye to long duty hours; endless lists of assignments.
Sayonara to creating monthly bulletin boards, planning & executing monthly floor functions, and hanging flyers.

I have 12 more days as a Resident Assistant and 18 more days left here on campus.

There are twenty-one typed pages and one final exam standing between me and the end of senior year. Today, I handed in my final poetry portfolio to Dr. Cole. She has been one of my educational mentors since freshman year here at Albertus. It is the end of an era!

This Friday is the Spring Formal; it’s my last one, and it will be the only one I actually get to go to. Freshman year my friend got sick and I had to take care of her back at the dorm. Sophomore year I ended up this awful headache as soon as I got there – so I had to go back to the dorm. Junior year I was on duty since I was the only non-senior RA in my building.

Senior year – this year – is my year!

I still have to decide on my dress. I have so many options in my closet here at school.

Alright, I suppose I should return to working on homework. The pub is particularly empty tonight. It’s a great night to write up 12 pages of my own Utopia for Dr. Imholt.


Signing off!

1 comment:

  1. I have lots of semester till the least one. And lots of homework and essays. But for the last one I know very good solution www.uk-essay-reviews.com

    ReplyDelete