Friday, October 11, 2013

Happy Long Weekend!!!!

Finally! It's Friday! I never thought I would see this day! Friday means Lacrosse practice and then the Slenderman Albertus @ Nite event! I will be hiding in the pub because it sounds terrifying, but my best friend and Co-RA Carlo is running it, so you should check it out. 

Friday also means that there is only one day standing in the way of me and Long Island. I have not been home since August. I miss my house, my family, me bed; but mostly I just miss my mom. She makes me laugh so hard. Even though we fight and I can get so annoyed with her, I love her more than anyone in the world. This weekend will also involve more of my grandmother's delicious meat sauce. Yum! It is a pretty good tie between my grandmother's and my mom's meat sauce. 

My sisters are both going to be home this weekend and I am excited to see at least one of them. (I won't say which I am excited to see).


No comments:

Post a Comment