Monday, March 10, 2014

Happy Birthday Part 1

Okay, so let me just start by saying that today was my birthday party, not my actual birthday. I am not officially 21 until 7:11pm on Tuesday March 11. I had an amazing birthday dinner. My mom did an awesome job with all the food and my cake. My cake was adorable! It was vanilla cake with chocolate mousse filling and vanilla buttercream frosting. Yum!

Dinner was like a traditional Italian dinner, as if we were eating at. King Umberto's or someplace fancy like that. Mommy prepared spaghetti, chicken parmigiana, broccoli, roasted cauliflower and salad with a homemade dressing. The only downside is that my new vegetarian diet does not allow for consumption of left over meat products. Oh well.

I got some really nice gifts tonight too. Rachel and Warren bought me this beautiful green goblet as the special birthday girl glass. I used it during dinner and it is very cool! It reminds me of a goblet you would use at Medieval Times. My cousins got me wine, chocolate and a book about wines. The book has a whole scratch and sniff part that is so cool! My aunt got me this gorgeous birthstone bracelet. It's so sparkly! My uncle bought me season 3 of The Hills. I am very excited to pop that into my DVD player. Last year, I watched that while I did homework, but Netflix removed it. Now, I own it! Lastly, my parents and grandparents bought me a Nexus 7 Tablet. Now, I don't always have to bring my laptop to class if I need to type something or send some emails. My laptop is so heavy some days. This is very convenient for me to have this and it is perfect timing too.

Overall, this was an awesome birthday! It will continue to be awesome when we get to Tuesday. For now, I must sleep because it is 4:30am and I have a 10am dentist appointment.

Happy Birthday...now, go get your mouth cleaned!

No comments:

Post a Comment