Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Break is Over

I don't know about any of you, but returning to my higher education after a week of doing absolutely nothing has been and will continue to be a major struggle. There is so much work to complete: tests, poems, Breakwater final copy, events, and essays. I feel like I am drowning in the work pile. Does anyone else feel that way? The only way to alleviate all this stress is to just cut loose and do something relaxing, fun and mindless. Tomorrow, Courtney and I are going to see the highly anticipated film adaptation of the Veronica Roth novel, Divergent. I have been waiting for this since November! I read Divergent, which is the first in the series, and I have to say...I was a little confused at times. It is much longer than Hunger Games by and I was also reading it while I was taking classes so that may have added to my confusion. The movie tomorrow will definitely clarify things for me.

I am mainly excited for tomorrow because I am spending the day with my best friend, Courtney. She and I are nearly inseparable. Spring Break was like hell being away from one another for so long; withdrawal symptoms were already in full swing and the cold sweats were going to begin. That's how much we need each other. 

Right now, I am on duty. Duty means that tons of homework will hopefully get accomplished. So I will try and get back to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment