Monday, December 2, 2013

Where to Begin?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am excited that I only have fourteen days left to this semester! Can you believe it? This break is going to be so amazing for me. Today, I hand in the first of my five finals; my creative writing portfolio. I am pretty pleased with the work I have done for this class. Creative Writing seminar with Dr. Cole is a blast and I recommend that you all take it. She has helped me to improve and work on my writing even when I feel my worst about a piece. I definitely want to take it again if I can. 

This is my last week of real school work and I don't know about the rest of you, but I plan to use these last days wisely. Tomorrow is Ethics day! That final is to answer three questions in essay format. It's so easy! Besides that, I have two papers, one open book exam and a portfolio of poetry that I handed in earlier today. Cross that off the list I suppose! Tonight, I will actually get to go to bed early! I am so excited! That means more time to read before I go to sleep and start the process all over again tomorrow. 

TTFN...ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment